Due to strong initial growth, we are looking for new Account Executive’s (Inside Sales Representative / AE hybrids) to join the team. This is a rare chance to join a true technology startup, working with a close-knit team to create new business processes, uncover new opportunities and position yourself for success and rapid career progression.
A sales career at Eebz might not be for everyone. We look for genuine talent who will live and breathe our cultural values and have the enthusiasm and energy to progress to a managerial role. are focused on building a successful sales career within the same company. If that sounds like it’s up your street, you may well have what it takes to join us in the exciting times ahead.
• Are you a motivated problem solver, with an incredible ability to engage, listen, understand, build rapport and close new customers? (through sales and marketing qualified leads (SQL & MQL)) [Get what you are trying to say here but it feels a little stilted. Can we perhaps include something in IN THIS ROLE?]
• Do you want to work in a dynamic, fast-growing start-up and have uncapped earning potential?
• Can you demonstrate clear examples of delivering value over and above expectations to your clients on a consistent basis?
• Are you assured at translating and positioning a SaaS solution into a vision that the prospect will see as valuable and relevant to their needs and objectives?
• Do you see yourself as primarily having a hunter mentality but can still adopt a farmer approach when required to nurture existing accounts?
DO NOT apply for this job if:
• You are not fanatically driven to consistently exceed quota for uncapped gain
• You can’t self-manage or motivate yourself (after successful onboarding)
• You are not prepared to work in a collaborative manner within the sales team
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
• Sell our solution to video games publishers, electronic and computer manufacturers and other suppliers of durable goods.
• You will own all aspects of the sales process including lead qualification, evaluation, close and account management.
• Meet and exceed an agreed annual quota.
• Maximise all inbound leads (SQLs & MQLs) adopting a clear and consistent sales strategy .
• Research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities.
• Be consistently aware of market conditions through undertaking competitor analysis.
Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects.
• Manage the renewal process within your account base.
Working with the product team to feedback customer driven feature requests to aid with continual, ongoing development of the app.
• A proven track record of SaaS sales, ideally in a startup environment (exposure of selling to the retail channel would be ideal).
• A true obsession with exceeding your quota by maximising leads and consistently increasing ACV overtime.
• Adopt a playbook mentality to ensure consistent, predictable sales improvement through open sharing and teamwork.
• A data-driven mindset: you identify and appreciate the value in core sales metrics.
• Understand your benefits of building buyer personas to uncover rich veins of new business.
• Follow best practice and never cut corners to achieve a quick win.
• Fully capable of managing multiple work streams without dropping the ball or missing opportunities.
HOW EEBZ SUPPORTS YOU
• Competitive basic package with strong commission plan
• Work in an exciting and fast-growing industry space
• Be part of an exciting journey with Eebz and join a fantastic and close-knit team
• Flexible hours with the option to WFH from time-to-time
• Company pension