Eebz is a SaaS-based, next-generation solution that helps sales teams maximise revenue by revealing critical retailer insights.
Due to strong initial growth, we are looking for a Product Manager to join the team. This is a rare chance to join a true technology startup, working with a close-knit team to create new business processes, uncover new opportunities and position yourself for success and rapid career progression.
A career at Eebz might not be for everyone. We look for genuine talent who will live and breathe our cultural values and have the enthusiasm and energy to progress to a managerial role. If that sounds like it’s up your street, you may well have what it takes to join us in the exciting times ahead.
• Are you a motivated problem solver, with an incredible ability to engage, listen, understand, build rapport and close new customers?
• Do you want to work in a dynamic, fast-growing start-up? • Can you demonstrate clear examples of understanding product persona?
• Have you had experience managing projects (bonus points if you have worked in a Scrum project management environment)?
DO NOT apply for this job if: • You can’t self-manage or motivate yourself (after successful onboarding). • You are not prepared to work in a collaborative manner within a team.
• Support the Eebz product design and development alongside the CEO. • Evaluate new product features by eliciting customer feedback.
• Build out an understanding of the development timelines and challenges on any new product.
• Liaise with the Customer Success team to understand challenges customers are having with the product and increase and drive the use of the product.
• Combine customer and development feedback to create product roadmaps
• Work with the sales team to research prospective customers, create outreach strategies and identify sales opportunities.
• Be consistently aware of market conditions through undertaking competitor analysis.
• Participate in the weekly development team meetings and arrange a weekly meeting team meeting analysing key product metrics.
• Work closely with marketing and influence marketing activities to support the product feature development and drive marketing activities that support the product.
• Support the lead development team by providing them with product insights that excite and generate new leads.
• Work with the sales team by providing product demonstrations for key clients.
• A proven track record of SaaS sales, ideally in a startup environment (exposure of selling to the retail channel would be ideal).
• A true obsession with exceeding your quota by maximising leads and consistently increasing ACV overtime.
• Adopt a playbook mentality to ensure consistent, predictable sales improvement through open sharing and teamwork.
• A data-driven mindset: you identify and appreciate the value in core sales metrics.
• Understand your benefits of building buyer personas to uncover rich veins of new business.
• Follow best practice and never cut corners to achieve a quick win.
• Fully capable of managing multiple work streams without dropping the ball or missing opportunities.
• Competitive basic package • Work in an exciting and fast-growing industry space • Be part of an exciting journey with Eebz and join a fantastic and close-knit team • Flexible hours with the option to WFH from time-to-time • Company pension